Sunday 14 January 2018

             I never wrote any blog or diary before. This blog is first time I am ever writing anything so, I beg your pardon for any typo or grammatical mistakes. :)
          
            Now coming to the point, my question is: What is happiness? Is it just a state of mind? or Is it your status, how you look socially? It's not necessary what I think will be applicable for each individual. Think by yourself how you define yourself. Those definitions will not set upto the mark what everyone sets for you but, it is your will, who you want to be.
           
           Again that question arises, Is it really state of mind? Then why am I not happy? Why can't I change my state of mind? The answer lies in your environment, where you live. By environment I mean all the things, like What you eat, what you think, what you do, what you expect from yourself, what other people feeding your brain and how your brain is processing those things, and finally how you sleep.

          Fact is  that you can lead yourself towards Happiness in any circumstances. Just give a try!!!



So overall I am saying, try to be happy always in any circumstances.

                                                                                                       :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment